- Supported countries
- Shopify Payments eligibility
- Bank account requirements for Shopify Payments
- Setting up Shopify Payments
- Testing Shopify Payments
- Configuring Shopify Payments
- Getting paid with Shopify Payments
- Shopify Payments account holds
- Selling and getting paid in different currencies
- Local payment methods
- Managing chargebacks
Shopify Payments is the simplest way to accept payments online. It eliminates the hassle of setting up a third-party payment provider or merchant account and having to enter the credentials into Shopify. With Shopify Payments you're automatically set up to accept all major payment methods as soon as you create your Shopify store.
When you use Shopify Payments, you aren't charged third-party transaction fees for orders that are processed through Shopify Payments, Shop Pay, Shop Pay Installments, and Paypal Express, and you aren't charged transaction fees on manual payment methods such as cash, cash on delivery (COD), and bank transfers.
Shopify Plus merchants who use Shopify Payments pay no transaction fees except for merchants in Austria, Belgium, and Sweden.