Set up Shopify Collabs
Shopify Collabs lets you join a community of influencers, affiliates, and creators to collaborate with brands. You can use your Shopify Collabs to apply to brands to connect and collaborate. Set up your profile, and connect with brands that align with your content and interests.
Create your account
Before you can start connecting with brand to work with (or "collab"), you need to sign up for an account.
- From the Shopify Collabs Creator page, click Join Shopify Collabs.
- Select the email provider that you want to use to create an account for accessing Shopify Collabs. For example, if you want to use your Gmail to create an account, then select Gmail.
- Optional: If you already have a Shopify account, then click Log in.
- Enter a password for your account, and then click Create Shopify account.
- A verification link is sent to your email. Verify your email for Shopify Collabs by clicking Yes, it's me in the email that is sent to you. If you didn't get the verification link, then click Resend to get another verification email sent to you.
- On the Tell us about yourself page, connect your social media accounts, and answer the questions about your content and product interests.
- Click Submit when you're done answering all the questions.
Your account is now created for Shopify Collabs.
To get paid by the brands that you partner with, you need to connect your PayPal account to your Shopify Collabs account:
- From the Shopify Collabs admin, tap ☰ > Settings.
- Tap Payments > Payouts.
- In the Payout account section, enter the email address connected to your PayPal account.
- Tap Save.