Dymo label printing
You can print your own barcode labels directly from the Stocky app using Dymo Label Printing software.
Printing a barcode using Dymo Label Printing
- In the Stocky app, click a confirmed purchase order.
- Click the arrow for a dropdown menu.
- Select Print Dymo label.
If you're printing a label for the first time, then you need to upload your Dymo label template. You can create a template using the Dymo Label Printing software.
To make sure that Stocky knows which data to display on your labels, you need to name the text fields with any of the following approved names:
Naming a text field
You need to have the Dymo Label Printing software installed and running on your computer so that the Stocky app can communicate with your Dymo label printer.
- In the Dymo Label Printing software, right-click a text field and then select Properties.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- In the Reference name section, choose and enter a name from the approved list of text field names.
- Click OK to save the information.
- Save the label to your computer.
- Upload the label to Stocky by clicking Preferences, and then Dymo.
The DYMO label template requires each field to have a unique name. For example, if you want to have two SKUs printed on the label, then you need to give each SKU a different reference name. To help with this, add a second set of merge fields ending in
_2. For example
Download the latest version of Dymo Label Printing software or refer to the Dymo Label FAQ page for more information.