Editing packing slips
Every package fulfilled by Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) includes a printed Shopify packing slip for that order. Some SFN fulfillment centers print packing slips on 8.5 by 11 inch letter paper, and other fulfillment centers print packing slips as 4 by 6 inch labels.
The following table displays how your packing slips are printed on both sizes of paper based on the default Shopify template and the SFN recommended template. To make your packing slips more legible on the smaller page size, you can change your packing slip template to the SFN template.
|Paper size||Default Shopify template||SFN template|
|8.5 inches by 11 inches|
|4 inches by 6 inches|
Your packing slips are rendered using Liquid, a template language created by Shopify. When you update your packing slip template for SFN, the packing slips you print using Shopify are also printed in that format.
- In your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Shipping and delivery.
- In the Packing slips section, click Edit.
- Highlight all of the code in the editor, and then delete it.
- Download the SFN packing slip template text file.
- Copy all the Liquid code in the file, and then paste it into the editor.
- Select Preview template to see your changes.
- Click Save.
If you want to change your packing slip back to the default Shopify template, then you can click Revert to default in the editing page.