Using bulk actions in your Shopify admin
You can perform actions in bulk in the Shopify Admin. For example, you can fulfill many orders, delete many files, or publish many products in one action.
On this page
Select items to edit in bulk
You can select items one by one to perform bulk actions on your Orders, Customers, and Products. You can also perform bulk actions on Discounts from your Shopify admin.
- From your Shopify admin, do one of the following:
- Click Orders.
- Click Products.
- Click Customers.
- Click Discounts.
- Do one of the following:
- To select items one by one, click the checkbox next to each item that you want to select.
- To select a range of items, click to select an item, then hold the shift key and click another item. This selects the first and last items that you clicked, and all items in between.
- To select all list items on a page, click the checkbox at the top of the item list.
- To select all list items from your store, click the checkbox at the top of the item list, and then click Select all 50+ items from your store.
Choose a bulk action to perform in your Shopify admin
- Select the list items that you want to perform a bulk action on.
- Select the bulk action in one of the following ways:
- Click the bulk action.
- Click More actions, and then click the bulk action.
- If you're deleting list items, then confirm your choice by clicking Delete.
List of bulk actions in your Shopify admin
Bulk actions can be used on the following pages of your Shopify admin, each with its own set of available actions:
|Admin page||Bulk actions for Desktop||Bulk actions for Mobile|
|Orders / Drafts||
|Orders / Abandoned checkouts||
|Products / Transfers||
|Products / Inventory||
|Products / Collections||
|Products / Gift Cards||
|Content / Files||