- Processing orders
- Fulfilling orders
- Order status page
- Creating draft orders
- Managing orders
- Exporting to a CSV file
- Searching, viewing, printing orders
- Refunding and canceling orders
- Capturing payments
- Fraud analysis
- Conversion tracking
- Recovering abandoned checkouts
- Marketing activity reports
- Contacting a Shopify store about an order
Understanding how orders work in Shopify is an important part of running your business. After a customer places an order (using any of your active sales channels), it appears in the Orders area of Shopify. You can also create orders manually in your Shopify admin to record orders that you've made outside of Shopify or to send your customers email invoices.
You manage all of your store's orders from the Orders page of Shopify.