Using Shopify mobile widgets
You can add the Shopify mobile widget to display metrics from your Shopify store on the screen of your mobile device. You can choose up to seven of the following metrics:
- Total sales
- Average order value
- Conversion rate
- Total orders
- Net sales
- Ordered items
- Returned items
- Fulfilled orders
- Delivered orders
- Time to fulfill
Shopify mobile widget displays metrics for a single Shopify store. If you have multiple Shopify stores, then you can change the store when editing your widget or add a separate widget for each store.
On this page
Requirements and considerations for using Shopify mobile widgets
Review the following considerations for adding Shopify widgets to your mobile device:
- You need to use a compatible iOS, iPadOS, WatchOS, or an Android device.
- You need to have the Shopify app installed on your mobile device.
- You can add Shopify mobile widgets only for stores that you have added in the Shopify mobile app.
Compatible iOS and iPadOS devices
To use Shopify mobile widgets on iOS or iPadOS, your device must be compatible with iOS/iPadOS 14. You can use Shopify mobile widgets on the following devices or newer:
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Pro
Add your Shopify mobile widget
The process for adding and configuring Shopify mobile widgets varies depending on your device and operating system.
There are three sizes of widgets:
- Small widget that displays up to two metrics.
- Medium widget that displays up to four metrics.
- Large widget that displays up to seven metrics.
Edit your Shopify mobile widget
On iOS devices, you can edit the selected store, metrics, and time range that the widget displays.
On Android devices, you can't edit your existing widget. To edit your widget, you need to remove the existing widget, and then add a new widget with your new configuration.
If you need help with adding or resizing Shopify mobile widgets, then refer to the instructions for your mobile device: