Monitoring workflows in Shopify Flow
After a workflow runs, you can monitor its performance and behavior on the Activity page. The Activity page lists all your workflow instances.
The Activity page displays the following information:
- the workflows that have run
- the name of the store the workflow ran in
- a list of actions taken, if any
- whether the actions were successfully completed
Viewing the details for a workflow run
If you want to see details for an individual flow run, then click the workflow name.
If you want to see details for an individual flow run, then you can click the workflow name. A Run log displays the workflow's run.
- A green symbol represents conditions that were met and actions that were taken.
- A gray symbol represents conditions that weren't met and actions that weren't taken.
- A blue symbol represents a workflow that's been paused by using the Wait action.
In this example, a customer places an order that brings their total amount spent in the store to $976.48. The Order created trigger starts the workflow and checks the total amount spent. The total amount spent isn't equal to or greater than $1000, so the workflow proceeds to the next condition. The next condition, greater than or equal to $700, is met. The workflow takes the action Add customer tags and adds the Silver Tier tag to the customer's profile.
The Results section displays the following information, accompanied by date and time:
- Which trigger started the workflow
- What checks were performed and whether the conditions were met
- Which actions were taken, if any