Exchange Marketplace is a convenient and secure way for you to buy or sell a business online. Browse our listings, find something that's right for you, and we'll help both parties complete the sale. You can use Exchange to browse through ready-made online stores with high-traffic, semi-automated drop shipping businesses, or pre-made Starter Stores with everything you need to start making sales. Since its launch, Exchange has attracted thousands of buyers searching for ecommerce businesses of all sizes.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter to have our top new listings emailed to you weekly.
To learn more about how to list a business or browse those available for purchase, see the links below.
Requirements and guidelines
It is our goal to provide a fair and safe environment for anyone who wants to buy or sell a business on Exchange. To help achieve this, we've set the following requirements and guidelines:
- You must be over 18 years old.
- If you live in a one of the following countries or regions that Escrow does not support, then you can't use Exchange:
- Afghanistan, Alabama (United States), Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cuba, Côte d'Ivoire, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Russian Federation, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe
- Don't use Exchange Marketplace to promote a product or service.
- Don't include your personal email address, phone number, or any other form of contact information in your listing. Buyers should only message you through Exchange.
- Always have Exchange make store ownership changes for you.
- Buyers and sellers should only message you through Exchange.
- All listings should be unique and not copies of existing Exchange listings.
- Online store templates that are sold on Exchange must be unique. To avoid issues with dissatisfied buyers, it's important that each business sold is not a duplicated version of another one.
- Unlike regular development online stores made by partners, businesses that are listed on Exchange are not eligible for a commission.
- Don't encourage either party to begin a payment transaction outside of Exchange's payment flow. If a transaction is completed outside of the Exchange Marketplace Escrow.com flow, then Shopify can't help you with any issues that involve that transaction, and it can result in you being permanently banned from using Exchange. Using Escrow.com outside of Exchange to begin a new transaction is considered outside of the authorized Exchange payment flow. All official Exchange transactions will have
email@example.com as the broker in the Escrow.com transaction.
Failing to meet any of these requirements and guidelines can result in you being permanently banned from using the Exchange Marketplace.