Create customized workflows to run in your store.
Before you begin
Before you create a workflow, make sure that you're familiar with these guidelines:
When you choose titles for your workflows, be descriptive and consider following a naming convention. Using a convention makes it easier to identify a workflow in a list.
Create a workflow
To create a workflow:
- In your Shopify admin, open Shopify Flow.
- Click Create workflow.
- Click Add trigger and then select the trigger that will start the workflow.
- Click Add condition and select the condition that must be met before any actions can be run.
- Click Add action and select the action that will run based on the results of the condition.
- Click Save and enter a title for your workflow.
- Click Preview workflow to test how your workflow will run in your store:
- Click Enable to turn on the workflow in your store.
This workflow will run automatically each time the trigger event occurs in your store.
There can be a delay between when a workflow runs and when its results appear in your Shopify admin.
Next stepsYou can view details about when the workflow runs from the workflow's page:
- Workflow guidelines and best practices.
- Workflow examples
- Workflow triggers, conditions, actions
- Workflow guidelines
- Sending workflow messages