Excluding referrer domains from Google Analytics tracking
This feature is only available if you're using Universal Analytics.
To ensure that domains you don’t want attributed as referrals are excluded:
1. In your Google Analytics Admin, click on your Tracking Info.
2. Make sure you have the following domains in your Referral Exclusion List:
- yourwebsite.com (the primary domain of your site, you may have more than one)
- paypal.com (if you’re using PayPal)
- any other external payment gateways you are using.