Set up your shipping rates and methods
After you've set up shipping zones for the destinations where you want to ship your products, you can choose the methods you'll use to get your customers' orders to them. You can offer several shipping options for a zone so your customers can choose from a range of delivery speeds and costs at checkout:
- Create price-based or weight-based shipping rates for regular postage services.
- If your store's on the Advanced Shopify plan or higher, then you can offer real-time shipping rates from USPS, FedEx, UPS, and other carriers.
- Choose from available fulfillment and dropshipping services that will ship your orders for you.
You configure all your store's shipping rates and methods from the Shipping settings page. These settings determine which shipping methods your customers see at checkout, depending on their location and the details of their order.
Grow your business
Want to use Shopify Shipping for your next fulfillment? You can buy a shipping label for your most recent order in your Shopify admin (for stores based in the United States or Canada).
In this section
- Create shipping rates for regular mail services
- Set up carrier-calculated shipping rates
- Suspend or delete one of your shipping rates
- Set up a fulfillment service to ship your products for you
- Examples of shipping rates