Set up your shipping rates and methods
After you've set up shipping zones for where you want to ship your products, you can choose the methods you'll use to get your customers' orders to them. You can offer several shipping options for a zone so your customers can choose from a range of delivery speeds and costs at checkout:
- Create price-based or weight-based shipping rates for regular postage services.
- If your store's on the Advanced Shopify plan or higher, then you can offer calculated shipping rates from USPS, Canada Post, FedEx, UPS, and other carriers using your own credentials. Calculated rates are available on all plans if you use Shopify Shipping.
- Choose from available fulfillment and dropshipping services that will ship your orders for you.
You configure all your store's shipping rates and methods from the Shipping settings page. These settings determine which shipping methods your customers see at checkout, depending on their location and the details of their order.
In this section
- Create shipping rates for regular mail services
- Set up calculated shipping rates
- Suspend or delete one of your shipping rates
- Set up a fulfillment service to ship your products for you
- Examples of shipping rates