Shopify Markets is a cross-border management tool that helps you identify, set up, launch, optimize and manage your international markets - all from a single store.
Shopify Markets centralizes existing cross-border tools such as international pricing, domains, multi-language and multi-currency, and introduces new functionality to help you manage and expand your global sales. With Shopify Markets, you can now create groupings of countries and regions to simplify your expansion efforts, and create tailored online shopping experiences for different buyer segments with local currencies, languages and domains.
Features available during early access
With early access to Shopify Markets, you can:
- Manage your global sales from a centralized markets dashboard
- Target individual countries or regions, or group countries and regions together based on your business strategy
- Sell in up to 20 languages
- Sell in up to 133 currencies
- Set up international domains, subdomains, or subfolders to target each of your markets
If your store is on the Advanced Shopify or Shopify Plus plan, then the following features are also available to you:
- Calculate and collect duties and import taxes at checkout
- Set up international pricing per market with Shopify Payments
Coming soon with Shopify Markets
In the future with Shopify Markets, you'll be able to use automated settings that lets Shopify optimize your market settings for you.
With Advanced Shopify and Shopify Plus you'll also be able to:
- Get paid out in multiple currencies with Shopify Payments
- Customize your product catalogues and store content for each market
- Manage fulfillment locations for each market
Other ways to sell cross-border
For merchants who have globally dispersed teams that independently manage operations in their local market, it's often preferred to sell cross-border using multiple stores along with the ability to sell and get paid in different currencies for your international selling strategy.