Link existing marketplace listings to Shopify products
If you already have existing listings on your connected marketplaces, then you can use Marketplace Connect to link an existing listing to a corresponding Shopify product.
When you have a marketplace connected with existing listings, Marketplace Connect searches your Shopify store to suggest a product match based on the product SKU, UPC, or title. If the app can't find a match, then you can select your own match from a drop-down menu.
After you link your marketplaces listings to your products, Marketplace Connect begins syncing orders and inventory for your linked listings. Learn how to edit your product listings after they're linked.
On this page
Link an existing marketplace listing to a product
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Apps and sales channels.
- From the Apps and sales channels page, click Marketplace Connect.
- Click Open app.
- Click Listings, and from the Listings drop-down menu, select the marketplace that you want to manage.
- Click Link listings, and then do one of the following:
- To link marketplace listings that Marketplace Connect has found a match for, click the link next to the Ready to list badge. Select the listings that you want to link to the suggested products, and then click Approve all.
- To link marketplace listings that Marketplace Connect has found a close match for, click the link next to the Close match badge, and then do either of the following:
- Select the listings that you want to link to the suggested products, and then click Approve all.
- To replace a listing match with another Shopify product, choose a product from the Shopify SKU drop-down menu to link to, and then click Confirm match.
- To link marketplace listings that Marketplace Connect hasn't found a match for, click the link next to the No match badge.
- Review the marketplace listing column, choose a product from the Shopify SKU drop-down menu to link to from the Shopify Product column, and then click Confirm match.
- Click Review matches.
- Review the matches that you want to link, and then click Link listings.
If you link existing eBay listings to a product, then you're prompted to select eBay listing rules.
Select eBay listing rules
After you choose the eBay listings that you want to link to Shopify, you're prompted to choose the following listing rules:
- shipping rules
- return policy
- eBay title
- price and taxes
You need to select either of the following for each listing rule:
- Select Use eBay settings to use the current settings in eBay for the product listing.
- Select Marketplace Connect settings to override the settings that you have configured in eBay. If you select Use Marketplace Connect settings, then the original settings for the eBay listing can't be restored.
If you select the eBay settings for title, description, or price, and you later want to change those to sync with the product settings in Shopify, then you can change these settings at anytime using the bulk editor.