Add Follow on Shop to your store
Follow on Shop allows customers to follow your store on the Shop app. When a customer follows your store, they can receive personalized recommendations and notifications about your products. This helps you to create a more personalized shopping experience for your customers.
From the Theme Editor page in your Shopify admin, you can add the Follow on Shop button to your theme.
Verify Shop Channel is installed
To verify that the Shop Channel is installed, do the following:
- Navigate to your Shopify Admin.
- Under Sales Channels, check that the Shop channel is listed. If it isn't, then you can set it up.
Verify Shop Pay is actived
To verify that Shop Pay is activated, do the following:
- From your Shopify admin, go to Payments.
- From the list of accepted payment methods, confirm that the Shop Pay icon appears. If it doesn't, then you can activate Shop Pay.
- After you confirm that Shop Pay is activated on your store, you can add Follow on Shop.
Adding to your store
From your Shopify admin, go to the Theme Editor, and then do the following:
- Navigate to the Footer section.
- Select the checkbox next to Follow on Shop section.
After you activate the Follow on Shop button, it appears in your footer. Its location in the footer depends on the other settings that you've turned on in the footer, such as email sign up and social media icons.
If you want to change the placement of the button, then you can also change its position by editing the theme code.