Activating Shop Pay
To activate Shop Pay on your Shopify store, follow the steps based on your device. After you've completed these steps, your customers can use Shop Pay to check out on your store. If you want to customize the language of your Shop Pay checkout, then you can refer to the article on updating Shop Pay checkout default wording.
On this page
Receive payouts for payments made through Shop Pay
It's important to complete the setup for Shop Pay, including your business details and banking information, to receive payouts. If you don't complete the setup within 21 days of receiving your first payment through Shop Pay, then all payments will be automatically refunded to the customer. Learn more about getting paid with Shop Pay.
Activate Shop Pay
Activate Shop Pay for third-party gateways
Eligibility requirements for activating Shop Pay for third-party gateways
If your online store is in the United States and meets Shopify Payments requirements, then you can activate Shop Pay for your third-party gateway.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Payments.
- In the Third-party payment providers section, click Manage.
- In the Shop Pay section, check Enable Shop Pay.
- Click Save.
- In the Shop Pay section, click Complete set up.
- Enter the required details about your online store and banking information, and then click Save.