Analyzing the success of your online marketing campaigns
This page was printed on May 28, 2023. For the current version, visit https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/promoting-marketing/analyze-marketing.
Online advertising costs money. To make sure you're getting the most for your advertising spend, it's a good idea to analyze the success of your marketing campaigns. Depending on your marketing goals, you might want to track your campaigns in the following ways:
- Evaluate marketing channels based on key performance metrics.
- View conversion reports for marketing activities created in Shopify and marketing apps.
- Understand a customer's activities by reviewing conversion data using different attribution models available in Shopify.
- View sessions, conversion rate, average order value (AOV) and other key metrics in your marketing summary.
- Track common customer actions from an online store page using a Google conversion tag or Meta pixel.