You can track stock transfers between your locations in the Stocky app. This lets you know where your inventory is at all times.
For example, if you’re having a regional sale in California, then you can transfer your stock ahead of time to the closest location to be ready for the sale. When the products arrive, you can accept the stock transfer within Stocky to update your inventory levels.
Create a stock transfer
- In the Stocky app, click Inventory > New Stock Transfer.
- Enter the locations the stock is moving between, then click Create.
- Add the products and quantities.
- When you're ready to send the products, click Send. This reduces the inventory levels at the origin location of the transfer.
- When the inventory has arrived at the destination of the transfer, click Receive. This increases the inventory levels at the destination location of the transfer.
Receiving stock transfers with a barcode scanner
- In the Stocky app, click Stock Transfers.
- Click Actions, and then click Barcode scan.
- Scan each item to increase the scanned count, or update the quantity manually in the Receive section. If you received all items that you ordered, then you can click All in the Receive section.
- Optional: Manually enter an amount in the Restock section to restock inventory at the source location.
- Optional: To reject any items, such as any that are damaged, manually enter the amount of items that you're rejecting in the Reject section.
- Click Sync, and then click Confirm.
If the amount in the Receive section is lower than the amount in the Sent section, then you can click All in the Restock or Reject section to automatically enter the remaining items.
The statuses for the items in the transfer are updated to reflect the choices that you made when receiving the stock transfer. To update an item's status, you can click Action > Receive remaining items, or click Barcode scan and follow the steps above.