Reship your fulfillment
If you want Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) to reship the fulfilment for your Shopify order, for example due to loss, then you need to duplicate the original order so that the customer can receive the new shipment notification emails.
You can make the order free by providing a 100% discount and free shipping. You can label the order as a reshipment through a tag or order note so that it's clear why the order was made.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Orders.
- Click the order that you want to reship.
- Click More actions, and then click Duplicate.
- Add additional details to the order:
- Click Add shipping and then choose a shipping rate. To not charge any shipping fees, select Free shipping.
- Optional: Click Add discount and then apply a 100% discount.
- Optional: In Tags, add a tag about the order being a reshipment, such as
- Optional: In Notes, add a note about the order being a reshipment.
- Optional: Click Taxes to adjust any tax settings for the order.
- Complete the order by doing one of the following:
- To create the order without charging the customer, click Mark as paid, and then click Create order.
- To send the customer an invoice for the order, then click Send invoice and complete the email.
- To charge the customer's credit card for the order, then click Pay by credit card and enter the payment details.
- To receive payment outside of Shopify, then click Mark as pending, choose the type of payment, and then click Create order.