Shopify Fulfillment Network
Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) is a fulfillment service app that you can use to integrate with a service that stores your inventory and fulfills orders. To offer this fulfillment service, Shopify partners with Flexport, our trusted logistics partner. Flexport uses machine learning and optimization technology to ship anywhere, save time, and accelerate your business growth.
You can sign up through Shopify by using the SFN app and outsource fulfillment to Flexport with a few clicks. After you're set up, you can monitor inventory transfers and track order fulfillment without leaving the Shopify admin. After you receive an order, Flexport picks and packs your products and ships them to your customer, with most shipments within the United States delivered to your customer within three days.
The SFN app simplifies your shipping and fulfillment in the following ways:
- You have the option to ship your inventory to a single fulfillment center. Flexport distributes your inventory across its network of fulfillment centers so that your products are stored close to your customers.
- You get access to fast, affordable shipping. Flexport automatically chooses the best shipping option to deliver your products quickly, and at a consistent and transparent price.
- You save time and costs on managing returns. Flexport handles returns for you and quickly restocks returned inventory for your next sale.
The SFN app is the right fit for your business if your business meets the following criteria:
- Your business sells in the United States.
- The products that you want Flexport to fulfill meet Flexport's package requirements, and aren't on Flexport's list of restricted products.