Contacting Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) for support
This page was printed on Mar 30, 2023. For the current version, visit https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/shopify-fulfillment-network/help-and-support/contact-support-merchants.
Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) has a support team that specializes in resolving questions and issues related to SFN, such as inbound receiving, order processing, or SFN billing.
You can contact the SFN support team through the Shopify Help Center. The SFN support team operates during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm EST
- Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST
If you want to receive the latest information and announcements about SFN, then sign up for the SFN Newsletter.
If you need Shopify support that's unrelated to SFN, then contact Shopify Support.
Contact SFN support through your SFN app
- From your Shopify admin, click Apps > Shopify Fulfillment Network.
- Click Overview.
- In the Contact a logistics expert section, click create a support request.
Contact SFN support through the Shopify help center
- Go to the SFN contact form in the Shopify Help Center.
- Click Log in to log in to your Shopify account. If you have multiple Shopify stores, then select the specific store that you want to create a support request for.
- Fill out the information in the form, and then click Send.
If SFN replies to your support request, then you receive an email and can respond by replying to that email.