Packing and labeling products to send to Shopify Fulfillment Network
Packing and labeling your products according to Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) requirements helps the fulfillment center to receive your shipments quickly and accurately. Products that aren’t packed and labeled as expected can cause delays, receiving errors, or additional charges on your bill.
The following is the general process that you follow to package and label your products before you send them to SFN:
- Choose a shipping method.
- Download your product and transfer labels.
- Separate product variants into their own boxes or bags.
- Use padding materials to protect products from damage during shipping.
- Attach product labels to each inner case, box, and pallet.
- Attach transfer labels to each box, pallet, and shipping container.