Managing users in your Shopify organization admin
This page was printed on Aug 02, 2021. For the current version, visit https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shopify-plus/users.
From the Users section of Shopify organization admin, manage what your users can do within your organization. User management includes the following tasks:
- Add, suspend, or remove users.
- Create and assign user roles.
- Make changes that affect specific stores.
- Make organization-wide changes that affect all your stores.
- Change organization security requirements.