Using Kit with Instagram
Kit is great at creating and sharing content on Instagram. To run Instagram ads with Kit, make sure you've set up your Instagram account.
Instagram ads overview
If you run ads on Instagram, it's important to consider Instagram's ad guidelines and best practices.
To look best on Instagram, your photos should be square. Instagram accepts images up to 1080 x 1080 px, but to most users images will appear at smaller sizes than that.
Run an Instagram ad with Kit
To run an Instagram ad with Kit:
hi kitto start a new conversation with Kit:
1to market your products with Kit, then choose
3to market products on Instagram.
Kit will ask which products you'd like to promote:
- Priority products are a custom set of products that you specify as important in the Kit dashboard.
- New products are those that have been added to your store recently.
- Recent best sellers are products that have been doing particularly well lately.
- Slowest moving inventory are your products that have seen less-then-average sales.
- When you showcase your store, Kit chooses a selection of products to promote.
Select which type of marketing you'd like to do by choosing a number.
When you've chosen which products to promote, Kit will ask you how much it should spend on the ad. Select an amount by choosing a number. Ads with a bigger budget will run longer.
Kit will let you know that the ad has been created and will send you a link to preview the ad: