Google local inventory
If you manage inventory using locations, then you can use local inventory to promote your products for local shopping when your customers search using Google. Local inventory for local discovery lets Google inform your customers where your products are, so that they can buy in a location that's convenient for them.
Before you set up local inventory in Shopify, make sure that your store meets the following requirements.
- You need to use Shopify POS.
- You need to have a physical retail location that you sell from.
- You need to have Shopify point of sale inventory. You can add the quantity of products at each retail location.
- You need to have at least 10 products.
- Ensure that you've completed onboarding for the Google & YouTube channel with your Google Merchant Center account successfully linked.
- Your products need to meet Google's requirements and have an approved status in the Product listings section of your store's Google > Overview page. Google reviews products within 3-5 business days.
Set up local inventory
For complete set-up instructions, refer to Set up Google local inventory within the Google & Youtube app on Google Merchant Center Help.