Create a wholesale store
Your password-protected wholesale store is created automatically when you add the wholesale channel to your Shopify admin.
The default site address for your wholesale store uses the following format:
https://your-shopify-store-name.wholesale.shopifyapps.com. You can change the domain of the address from the Preferences page in the wholesale channel.
Add the wholesale channel (and create your wholesale store)
A password-protected, separate wholesale store is created automatically when you add the wholesale channel to your Shopify admin.
Before you begin
- Your store must be on the Shopify Plus plan.
- You must sign into your Shopify admin with either the Shopify store owner credentials or with a staff account that has the Applications and Settings permissions.
To add the wholesale channel:
- From your Shopify admin, click the
+button beside the Sales channels heading.
- On the Add sales channel dialog, find Wholesale in the list of available channels, and then click Learn more.
- Click Add channel, and follow the instructions.
Your wholesale store is created.