Add a newsletter signup
You can use a Shopify app to send promotional emails. Email marketing apps usually work by syncing your Shopify customer data with a third-party email marketing service. You can search the Shopify App Store for apps related to email marketing. After you choose an app, follow the app's instructions about how to send newsletters to the email addresses that you collect through the newsletter signup.
On this page
Set up an email marketing campaign using a Shopify app
You can set up an email marketing campaign.
Install an email marketing app from the Shopify App Store.
Follow the email marketing app's instructions to sync it with your list of customers who add their emails to your newsletter signup section. If your theme doesn't have an email signup form, then use an email marketing app that can add one to your store.
Use the email marketing app to create and send newsletters to your customers.
Add a newsletter signup section to your online store
All free Shopify themes have a newsletter signup section that you can add to your home page. If your theme doesn't include a newsletter signup form, then you use an email marketing app to add one. Learn about other ways to collect customer emails.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Customize.
- Click Add section.
- Click Newsletter, then click Add.
- Enter a heading for your newsletter signup. For example, "Subscribe to our newsletter".
- In the subheading field, enter a short description of what your customer will receive by subscribing.
- Click Save.