Shop Pay Installments social media and email marketing
Use this page to learn how to incorporate Shop Pay Installments into your social media, paid ads, and email.
Learn more about how to correctly use Shop Pay brand assets before you download and use the Shop Pay Installments logo in your marketing.
On this page
- Paid advertising
- Approved social media assets
- Email disclosure
- Abandoned cart email
- Announcement email
- Promotional email
On this page
You can include Shop Pay Installments messaging in your paid media, such as Facebook Ads or Google Ads. If you're using paid media to promote Shop Pay Installments, then you need to follow fair lending guidelines.
Learn more about setting up marketing on Shopify.
Approved social media assets
To stay compliant with state and federal regulations for offering installments and the Truth in Lending Act (TILA), use only approved messaging to promote Shop Pay Installments on social media:
- We’re proud to offer more ways to pay. Now you can pay over time with Shop Pay and choose the plan that’s best for you.
- We’re proud to offer more ways to pay. Get what you want in 4 interest-free payments or choose a monthly payment plan when you check out with Shop Pay.
- We’re proud to offer Shop Pay Installments! Buy today and pay in 4 or more payments starting at 0% APR.
- Shop Pay Installments is available in store! Shop your favorites in person with flexible payment options. Stop by and ask us how to get started.
You can download approved social media assets to use in your Instagram or Facebook newsfeed and stories.
The social media kit includes:
- 3x newsfeed posts (1080 x 1080 px)
- 3x stories posts (1920 x 1080 px)
Social media assets are available only in English.
Before you send an email about Shop Pay Installments, make sure that the email includes:
- An option for the recipient to unsubscribe.
- The approved messaging and required disclosures.
- A physical postal address for your store.
Abandoned cart email
If a customer has items in their cart and then leaves your online store, then you can encourage them to complete their purchase with an abandoned cart email that highlights splitting purchases into payments using Shop Pay Installments.
You can highlight the option to pay in installments with these approved headlines:
- Don't forget, you can buy now and pay later with Shop Pay
- Complete your checkout with the payment plan that works for you
- Your cart's waiting for you! Want to pay with flexible payments?
- Check out now, pay over time
You can send an email that lets your customers know that you offer Shop Pay Installments. In your email, explain how paying in installments works.
Include Shop Pay Installments messaging in your promotional emails to remind customers that they can pay for their order using Shop Pay Installments. Consider adding approved messaging in emails about important dates for your industry. These dates can include Black Friday, Cyber Monday (BFCM), Christmas, end-of-year, or Valentine’s Day emails.