Shopify Fulfillment Network fulfillment requirements
For the Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) to accurately process your Shopify orders, make sure that you meet the fulfillment requirements. If you need to change your product settings, such as the SKU, then contact the Fulfillment Success team before you make the change.
If you want SFN to deliver your package more quickly to customers, then you can upgrade the shipping label for your order.
The Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) fulfills orders only if they meet they following conditions:
- the product variants have the following attributes:
- SKU exists in your Shopify admin
- SKU is unique
- variant identifier is unique
- barcode can't be empty
- barcode is unique
- barcode field matches the barcode on the physical product
- variant inventory is set to be managed by SFN
- all inventory for the order is available
- the shipping address on the order is valid
- the order is unfulfilled
- the order is marked as paid, or, if the order comes through Google or Facebook sales channels, then the payment is authorized
- you're up to date on your billing and have access to your store
If you have an app installed that marks your Shopify orders as fulfilled, then those fulfilled orders are ignored by SFN.