Managing inbound transfers
After you create an inbound transfer in the Shopify Fulfillment Network app, you need to edit the transfer to include tracking information and an estimated arrival time. You can also void any transfer that hasn't reached a fulfillment center.
Add tracking information and an estimated time of arrival
You can add the tracking number to a submitted inbound transfer in the Shopify Fulfillment Network app. If your supplier is sending the transfer directly to the fulfillment center, then contact them for the tracking number. If you don't have a tracking number, then you must add other tracking information:
- If your shipment is less than a full truckload (LTL), then add a pro number.
- If your shipment is a full truckload (FTL), then add a bill of lading (BOL).
The tracking number or information appears on the individual inbound transfer page.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps > Shopify Fulfillment Network.
- Click Inbound transfers, and then open the submitted transfer.
- Click Add tracking.
- Enter the tracking number, pro number, or BOL.
- In the Services drop-down menu, choose your shipping carrier.
- If your shipping carrier isn’t listed, then select Other and enter the service name and a Tracking URL can also be added.
- Click Add tracking > Select arrival date. Select the date that you expect the inbound transfer to arrive at the fulfillment center.
- Click Save.
Void an inbound transfer
You can void an inbound transfer in the Shopify Fulfillment Network app as long as the transfer hasn't reached the fulfillment center.
- From the your Shopify admin, go to Apps > Shopify Fulfillment Network.
- Click Inbound transfers, and open the submitted transfer.
- Click More options > Void.