Set up the Loop integration with Shopify Fulfillment Network
Loop is a return management app that you can use to help grow your brand. By integrating Loop with Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN), you can focus on growing your business while also making the returns process easier for your customers.
Loop helps you automate your returns process. For example, you can automate the following steps in the returns process:
- approving returns
- creating return labels
- product returns
- product exchanges
You can also add customizations to ensure that your specific customer needs throughout the return journey are met. By integrating Loop with SFN, you can reduce your return rates and overall losses by using the returns data generated through Loop.
After you integrate Loop with SFN, for any product that's been returned and inspected by SFN, you'll receive an email notification. The email you receive might include the following information:
- Direct inventory updates for restocked products.
- General notes about the return.
- Images of the returned product that you can reference to determine if a product was damaged or if a return included any unexpected items.
When handling returns, SFN will use the information from Loop and then do one of the following:
- Refurbish products following your guidelines and standards before restocking the product and updating your inventory information.
- Dispose of products that have been returned but can't be resold.
To use Loop with SFN, you must meet the following requirements:
- You have an active Loop membership.
- You're using the most recent version of Loop.
- From the SFN app, return processing is activated.
- You have set up backup shipping rates.
- Your shipping rates are set up as either free or flat.
Set up the SFN Loop itegration
- From the Loop Admin, go to Settings > Integrations.
- From the Available Integrations page, find Shopify Fulfillment Network and then toggle the option on to activate the integration.
- Turn on the SFN integration for individual policies by going to Settings > Return policies.
- Optional: Create a return policy.
- Click Edit for the return policy that you want to add the SFN integration to.
- Toggle the Enable Shopify Fulfillment Network option on.
Learn more about how to integrate Loop with SFN, the customer experience, and answers to frequently asked questions.