This page was printed on Jun 05, 2023. For the current version, visit https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account.
- Logging in
- Managing billing
- Managing your account
- Account security
- Pausing or deactivating your store
- Frozen Shopify stores
- Ensuring that your store complies with Shopify's policies
- Choosing your account language and region
- Refer an entrepreneur to Shopify
- Working with Shopify Partners
Shopify has the following types of accounts:
- store owners
- organization users
To learn about staff and permissions, refer to Staff.
To deactivate your store, refer to Pausing or deactivating your store. If you want to deactivate your store during your free trial and you haven't selected a pricing plan, then you don't need to do anything. Your trial store will freeze at the end of the trial period and you won't be charged.