Who can sign up for a trial?
Whether you already have a business plan in place, or you're just testing the platform to see what it can do, this trial is completely free — you don’t even need to give us your credit card details when you sign up.
If you want to learn more about Shopify Plus, you can contact us and somebody will be in touch with you.
Get the most out of your 14 days
Shopify offers some great features to help you create and manage your store. You can use the free trial period as a way to get a good overview of how these features can help you sell your products and build your business.
To get the most out of your free trial, make sure you:
- Add a few products and product details to make sure they display how you want them to on your online store.
- Create a collection to organize your products.
- Set up Shopify Payments or check that the third-party payment provider that you want to use is supported by Shopify.
- Familiarize yourself with the Settings page in your Shopify admin to see how to configure taxes, shipping, and other sales channels.
- Visit the Shopify Theme Store and the Shopify App Store to get an idea of what you might want your store to look like and to find any apps to expand on what you can do with your store.
If you decide to sign up for a plan during your free trial, you can do so without losing any of the work that you’ve put into your store.