Customize the navigation in your wholesale store
You can customize your wholesale storefront in a few different ways to make it easier for customers to find the products that they're looking for.
You can make the following changes to your wholesale store from the Navigation page in the Wholesale channel:
- Add filters that customers can use to sort your products by type or by vendor.
- Create custom navigation menus that are linked to your wholesale collections. These appear under the Products menu on your wholesale storefront, and are visible only to customers whose price lists include products from the related wholesale collections.
To add product filters or create custom navigation menus for your wholesale store:
- From the Wholesale channel, open the Navigation page.
- If you want to enable filtering, then click Enable in the Wholesale store filtering section.
- If you want to create custom menu items for your site navigation, then click Add menu item in the Wholesale store menu section, and select a collection to appear in the menu.
- When you're done, click Save.
- Changing wholesale store settings
- Wholesale Price lists
- Process wholesale orders
- Visiting the wholesale store
- Setting minimum amounts for wholesale orders