You can change the following settings for your wholesale store in the Settings page in the Wholesale channel:
- the email address where wholesale order notifications and customer inquiries are sent
- whether retail prices are shown as comparison prices in the wholesale store
- the minimum order amount that all customers must spend in their wholesale orders. (You can also set minimum order amounts that override this setting for individual customers. To learn more, see Set minimum purchase amounts for wholesale orders.)
- whether customers can submit draft orders for products that are out-of-stock. To learn more, see Ordering out-of-stock products.
You can change the following settings that affect the look of your wholesale store in the Appearance page:
- the logo that appears in the header
- the accent color
- the background image that appears on the sign in and password reset pages
You can change the following settings for your wholesale store in the Navigation page:
- whether customers can filter your products by vendor or product type
- whether customers can browse items by collection in the wholesale store
- what products are featured on the home page of the wholesale store You can make the following changes to your wholesale store from the Navigation page in the Wholesale channel:
- Add filters that customers can use to sort your products by type or by vendor.
- Create custom navigation menus that are linked to your wholesale collections. These appear under the Products menu on your wholesale storefront, and are visible only to customers whose price lists include products from the related wholesale collections.
You can change the following settings that affect the notifications that are sent to your wholesale customers in the Notification page:
- whether customers receive confirmation when they submit a draft order
- whether customers receive a notification when their draft order is updated or canceled
- Wholesale Price lists
- Process wholesale orders
- Visit the wholesale store
- Set a minimum amount for wholesale orders
- Ordering out-of-stock products