This section contains what you need to know about managing your Shopify account as the account owner.
The account owner is the person whose email and contact information were originally used to sign up for Shopify. Staff members can complete many tasks, but only account owners can:
- Change pricing plans.
- Manage account details like store name, credit card, and account email.
- Create and manage staff accounts.
- Choose a new account owner by transferring account ownership.
- Manage payment options.
- Change billing information.
- View your Shopify invoices.
- Add or change integrations with third-parties like Google.
- Enable or disable two-step authentication for staff account logins.
- Access Shopify Capital settings.
- List a store on the Shopify Exchange marketplace.
Learn about your account
- Logging in
- Manage your account
- View your Shopify invoice
- Account security
- Pause or close your store
- Staff accounts
- Shopify Capital