Testing Shopify Collective sales channel and app
After you install Shopify Collective to your store, you can test the Shopify Collective sales channel and app. To test Shopify Collective you need to invite another Shopify store to connect with you.
To better understand how Shopify Collective works and to ensure that it meets your customers' expectations, you can do at least one end-to-end test order. You can place a test order with a real transaction using Shopify Payments.
On this page
Step 1: Deciding how to connect with another store
You need to decide how you want to connect with another store. You can use one of the following ways to connect with another store to test Shopify Collective:
- invite a Shopify store owner you already know
- if you own another Shopify store, then you can invite that store to connect with your current store
- create a new Shopify store with a free trial and invite it to connect with your current store
Step 2: Meeting the Shopify Collective requirements
Before you invite another store to connect with your store, make sure that the other meets the following Shopify Collective requirements:
- requirements for using Shopify Collective sales channel (suppliers)
- requirements for using Shopify Collective app (retailers)