Shop Pay Installments FAQ
Are there any additional costs to customers?
There are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees.
Can I adjust the price range available for Shop Pay Installments orders?
No. Installments are only available for orders between $50 and $1,000 USD, including discounts, shipping, and taxes.
Can I customize which products Shop Pay Installments is available for?
Shop Pay Installments can't be customized for each product because it's available for all products in your store within the eligible price range, excluding gift cards.
Can customers purchase gift cards using Shop Pay Installments?
No. Customer's can't buy gift cards using Shop Pay Installments.
How can I help customers that have a question or problem using Shop Pay Installments?
If a customer has questions about their loan, making a payment, or managing their account, then you can give them with the link to the Installments Help Center.
If a customer has questions about Shop Pay or the Shop app, then you can give them the link to Paying in installments with Shop Pay
How do I view orders made using Shop Pay Installments?
- From your Shopify admin, go to Orders.
- In the search bar, type "Shop Pay Installments".
- Review the list of orders placed using Shop Pay Installments.
How will I receive payment for orders made using Shop Pay Installments?
- You'll receive full payment for the order upfront, excluding the fee incurred for using Shop Pay Installments.
- You don't have to collect payments from your customers.
- Within 1 to 3 business days, payouts are sent to the same bank account that you use for Shopify Payments.