Attribute sales to staff members
While you're processing an order on Shopify POS, you can attribute sales to a staff member from the cart. If you want to attribute sales to a staff member, then you have to add the staff member to the sale before completing the order.
You can track your staff's performance and sales attribution by using the Retail sales by staff who helped with sale report.
Attribute a staff member to an item in a transaction
- In the cart, tap a product.
- Tap Add staff who sold item.
- Select the staff member you want to attribute the sale to and then tap Save.
Remove a staff member from an item in a transaction
- In the cart, tap the product you've added staff to.
- Tap Sold by.
- Tap Clear or select a new staff member.
- Tap Save
Attribute a staff member to a full transaction
You can attribute sales for all the items in an order to one staff member.
- In the cart, tap More actions.
- Tap Add staff.
- Select the staff member you want to attribute the sale to.