Attribute sales to staff
While you're processing an order on Shopify POS, you can attribute sales to staff from the cart. If you want to attribute sales to staff, then you have to add staff to the sale before completing the order.
You can track your staff's performance and sales attribution by using the Retail sales by staff who helped with sale report.
Attribute staff to a full transaction from the cart
You can attribute sales for all the items in an order to one staff.
- In the cart, tap More actions.
- Tap Add staff.
- Search for and select the staff that you want to attribute the sale to, and then tap Save.
Attribute staff to a full transaction from the Smart Grid
You can attribute sales for all the items in an order to one staff from your Smart Grid.
- From the Smart Grid, click on Add Staff.
- Search for and select the staff you want to attribute the sale to, and then tap Save.
Remove a staff from an item in a transaction
- In the cart, tap the product you've added staff to.
- Tap Sold by.
- Tap Clear or select a new staff.
- Tap Save.