You can use Launchpad to schedule, coordinate, and execute events, such as sales, product drops, and inventory restocks. As an event progresses, you can track its success by viewing the app's real-time, analytic dashboard.
Key features & capabilities
You can use Launchpad to automate the following event tasks:
- Changing the product pricing at the start and end of an event
- Publishing selected products to your sales channels to release them at a chosen time and date
- Increasing inventory levels at the start of an event
- Scheduling creative and theme customizations to better highlight the products involved in the event
- Scheduling line item and shipping scripts to change prices and grant discounts at checkout.
- Locking your online store for a set duration of time before the start of an event to build hype and anticipation
- Enabling Captcha for the duration of the event to prevent bots from placing orders
- Gathering data about the success of the event
You can track the progress of an event by viewing the event's real-time analytics in the dashboard. The dashboard begins reporting data when your event starts. The dashboard stops reporting data when the event ends or when the event runs for more than four weeks. An event can run for more than four weeks, but its dashboard is available for the first four weeks only.
This dashboard shows you:
- total sales, orders placed, and average order values:
- data about the products sold, such as the best selling products and their inventory levels:
- customer conversion data:
You do not need to publish products or update inventory to access the dashboard during an event. You can schedule an event by specifying a name and start date for the event.