This page was printed on Jun 08, 2023. For the current version, visit https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/inbox/integrations.
Online store chat is included with Shopify Inbox, but you can also connect your Apple Business Chat and Facebook accounts to Shopify Inbox, allowing your online store visitors to reach you using their preferred messaging service.
You can use Shopify Inbox with one or more of the following chat apps:
- Online store chat: Customers can start a conversation from any page while browsing your online store, and you can read and respond to messages in Shopify Inbox.
- Apple Business Chat: Customers can start a conversation from your online store using the Apple Messages app when they're browsing on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac. You can read and respond to their messages in Shopify Inbox.
- Shop chat: Customers can start a conversation with your store from the Shop app, and you can read and respond to messages in Shopify Inbox.
- Messenger for Facebook: You can use the Messenger channel to let customers shop directly from messages and to respond to customer questions.
- Messenger for Instagram: Read and respond to messages from customers sending inquiries from Instagram.