Activating Shop Pay Installments
Shop Pay Installments is only available for merchants based in the United States, selling in USD, and with both Shopify Payments and Shop Pay activated. If you're eligible to use Shop Pay Installments, then you can activate it.
Your customers must also meet certain eligibility requirements, including having a billing address in the United States and being signed up for Shop Pay. The total order amount must be between 50 USD to 20,000 USD for customers to qualify for Shop Pay Installments.
On this page
Activate Shop Pay Installments
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Payments.
- In the Shopify Payments section, click Manage.
- In the Shop Pay section, check Shop Pay Installments, and then click Save.
- Optional: To check your eligibility for Premium installments options, click Manage under Shop Pay Installments.
- If you're eligible for the premium package, then click Select premium package to accept the premium financing options that you're offered.
Shop Pay Installments for Shopify POS
Order export CSV structure for Shop Pay Installments
When you export a comma-separated values (CSV) spreadsheet of your orders from the Orders page of your Shopify admin, the Payment Method field displays Shopify Payments instead of Shop Pay Installments to describe how the order was paid for. Learn more about exporting orders to a CSV file.