With the Shopify app, you can manage your store from your iPhone or Android. Simply download the app and log in to your Shopify account to get started running your business.
OS requirements for the Shopify app
The Shopify app works on Android devices and iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. The Shopify app supports the following OS versions:
- iOS - version 9.0 or later
- Android - version 5 or later
iOS 14 permission requirements
If you have updated your device to iOS 14 or higher and use third-party Shopify apps, then you might need to enable Cross-Website tracking in your iOS settings. Cross-Website tracking lets third-party Shopify apps that you have installed in your Shopify admin stay connected in Shopify Ping, Shopify Point of Sale, and the Shopify mobile app.
To enable Cross-Website tracking, complete the following steps:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap Shopify, Shopify POS, or Shopify Ping.
- Enable Allow Cross-Website Tracking.
Install the Shopify app
Download and install the Shopify app that is designed for the operating system on your device or computer:
From the Shopify app, you can see how your store is performing, manage your orders, and update your catalog. Notifications let you know when a new order comes in or somebody mentions you in a Timeline comment. You can even capture payments and create fulfillments from the app.
- Learn how to use the Shopify app for iPhone and Android
- Accept payments in person with the Shopify POS app on your iOS or Android device