Resources for businesses impacted by COVID-19
If your business is impacted by measures aimed at limiting the spread of COVID-19, then you might be considering making changes to your business or moving to an online store.
You can use the following resources to learn how to set up an online store, communicate with your customers, and deliver your products. If you're new to Shopify, then start by setting up an extended 90-day free trial.
Read more about Shopify's COVID-19 response.
Sell in an online store
- Get started
- Add your store policies
- Sell digital gift cards
- Add images, videos, or 3d models to products
- Customize your online store theme to add a size chart to products
- Offer an automatic discount or create a discount code
- Improve SEO
Communicate with your customers
- Learn more about online customer service strategies
- Chat with customers using Shopify Chat for Shopify Ping (iOS), or through Facebook with the Messenger sales channel
- Install a third-party customer loyalty app from the Shopify App Store
Deliver your products
- Plan your shipping strategy
- Sell services or digital products
- Set up in-store or curbside pickup for online orders (eligible stores only)
- View a list of shipping carrier status pages