Terms and eligibility
To show Shop Promise on your store, your store must adhere to the following terms. In some cases, the Shop Promise badge is removed from an order because not all items in your customer's cart are eligible for Shop Promise.
If you use Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN), then the Shop Promise badge can be displayed on your online store for products that are fulfilled by SFN.
- Your store needs to be on an active Basic Shopify plan or higher. Learn more about checking or upgrading your current plan.
- Your store needs to have Shop Pay enabled.
- Your Shopify Payments account must be active.
- Your store ships domestically in the United States.
- Your store is using the latest version of shipping settings, not the legacy shipping settings.
- You've never violated the Shopify Acceptable Use Policy.
- Additionally, Shop Promise does not currently support:
- You agree to Shopify communicating predicted delivery dates to your customers on your behalf.
- You agree to leave the Shop Promise badge and delivery date estimates as provided, and you won't make any modifications.
- You agree not to modify the Shop Promise logo, the delivery information displayed, or otherwise alter the functionality of Shop Promise.
- By you using Shop Promise, you are directing Shopify to use information about your customer's order to help determine if they are eligible under the limited guarantee.
- The limited guarantee is governed by the Shop Promise customer facing policies.
- The usage of Shop Cash is governed by the Shop Cash Terms.
- The sale of goods or services is solely between you (the merchant) and your customer. Shopify is not a party to these transactions.
- Shopify is not and will not be responsible for any aspect of the products you sell.
- Shopify is not responsible for the acts of your customers.
- Except to the extent an inquiry is about claiming on the Shop Promise guarantee for late first delivery attempts or late arrivals of a Shop Promise order, you (the merchant) are solely responsible for investigating and resolving disputes with your customers, and Shopify will not intervene in or be responsible for any disputes.
If you meet all of the requirements, and don't know why your store isn't eligible for Shop Promise, then contact Shopify support.