Shopify Fulfillment Network
This page was printed on Jun 02, 2023. For the current version, visit https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/shopify-fulfillment-network.
Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) is a fulfillment service that you can use to store your inventory and fulfill orders. When you receive an order, SFN picks and packs your products and ships them to your customer, with most shipments within the US delivered to your customer within two days. You can manage business data including shipment tracking, customer data, and inventory levels all in one place.
SFN simplifies your shipping and fulfillment in the following ways:
- You only need to ship your inventory to a single fulfillment center. SFN distributes your inventory across its network of fulfillment centers so that your products are stored close to your customers.
- You get access to fast, affordable shipping. SFN automatically chooses the best shipping option to deliver your products quickly and at the best rates.
- You save time and costs on managing returns. SFN handles returns for you and quickly restocks returned inventory for your next sale.
SFN is the right fit for your business when you meet the following criteria:
- Your business sells in the United States.
- Your Shopify Payments account must be active, or you must be eligible for Shopify Payments.
- The products that you want SFN to fulfill meet the eligibility requirements.
If your business meets these criteria and you're interested in using SFN to fulfill your orders, then you can apply to join SFN.