Inbound transfers for Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN)
This page was printed on Jun 11, 2023. For the current version, visit https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/shopify-fulfillment-network/inbound-transfers.
You can keep track of the inventory that you send to Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) through inbound transfers. Using inbound transfers, you can select product variants and transfer them from one destination to another to be stocked.
Use the following process to make sure that your inventory is properly received by SFN:
- Add the necessary product details.
- Confirm that you meet the requirements for your inbound transfer.
- Create an inbound transfer.
- Pack and label the items for your inbound transfer according to SFN specifications and barcode guidelines.
- Track and manage your inbound transfers.
In this section
Checklist for sending products to Shopify Fulfillment Network
Packing and labeling products to send to Shopify Fulfillment Network
Fees and delays for non-compliant shipments to Shopify Fulfillment Network