Inbound transfers for Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN)
You can keep track of the inventory that you send to Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) through inbound transfers. Using inbound transfers, you can select product variants and transfer them from one destination to another to be stocked.
Use the following process to make sure that your inventory is properly received by SFN:
- Add the necessary product details.
- Confirm that you meet the requirements for your inbound transfer.
- Create an inbound transfer.
- Pack and label the items for your inbound transfer according to SFN specifications and follow barcode guidelines.
- Track and manage your inbound transfers.