Preparing your products for Twitter
After your store has been approved by Twitter, any of your eligible Shopify products that have been tweeted (by you or anyone else) will appear with Buy Now buttons for users on the Twitter iOS app.
The Twitter sales channel will be deactivated on February 1, 2017.
Review Twitter's product requirements
Your products must meet the following requirements before they can be buyable. For products to be eligible, they must:
- have 60 or fewer variants
- be physical (not digital) products that require shipping
- not have any variants that are digital goods
- have a product description
- have at least one product image (the image must be at least 280px by 280px)
- be visible (change product and collection visibility)
- adhere to the Twitter Ads policies
Check the status of your tweeted products
From the Account page of the Twitter sales channel, you can update your account settings, review Twitter's Commerce Terms, and see if any of your products have publishing errors that prevent them from being buyable on Twitter.
The Publishing errors section displays a list of products that need to be updated before they can be buyable. You can make any necessary changes from the Products page in your Shopify admin. Products that are eligible to be buyable don't appear in this section — you can view them on Twitter.