Managing orders, refunds, and exchanges
This page was printed on Oct 06, 2022. For the current version, visit https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-in-person/shopify-pos/order-management.
- Edit cart contents
- Add a note to an order
- Searching for orders
- Shopify POS Email cart
- Sales attribution
- Adjust tax rates in the Shopify POS cart
- Shipping orders to customers
- Marking a Shopify POS order as fulfilled or unfulfilled
- Updating an order
- Returns and refunds using Shopify POS
- Saving and retrieving
- Local pickup for online orders
- Local delivery for online orders
- Custom fees
- Exchange or refund an order
The Shopify POS Orders screen shows all your store's orders, whether they were placed online or in person. From each order, you can:
- review its details.
- add a note.
- re-issue a receipt.
- perform a refund or exchange.
- take additional payment for an order if it was only partially paid.