- Tagging high-value customers
- Flagging and cancelling high-risk orders
- Sending reordering requests when your inventory levels become low
- Identifying and adding tags to products based on their title or SKU
Workflows are triggered by internal events that run in your store, such as an order being created or a customer being added. Workflows check that certain conditions are met and then run an action. Actions can include changing an object in your store, such as tagging a product or canceling a risky order. An action can also send email and Slack messages, and make HTTP requests.
After a workflow is triggered, you can monitor its performance and behavior from the workflow's page.
You can find workflows to use in your store in a few ways:
- Explore templates to find automations that you can use right away or that you can customize for your store.
- Import and export workflows and share them with other merchants or partners.
- Visit our blog to learn about interesting use cases.