- Tagging high-value customers
- Flagging and cancelling high-risk orders
- Sending reordering requests when your inventory levels become low
- Identifying and adding tags to products based on their title or SKU
Workflows are triggered by internal events that run in your store, such as an order being created or a customer being added. Workflows check that certain conditions are met and then run an action. Actions can include changing an object in your store, such as tagging a product or canceling a risky order. An action can also send email and Slack messages, and make HTTP requests.
After a workflow is triggered, you can monitor its performance and behavior from the workflow's page.
There are a few different ways that you can find workflows to use in your store:
- Explore our workflow community to see groups of workflows organized by triggers
- View the examples in our documentation
- Visit our blog to learn about interesting use cases
To learn more about sharing workflows, see Importing and exporting workflows.