Shopify Flow is an ecommerce automation platform that helps you streamline manual tasks and processes within your store and across your apps.
You can use Flow to automate common tasks in your store, such as:
- Tagging loyal customers
- Cancelling high-risk orders
- Flagging high-risk orders before payment has been captured
- Notifying your fulfillment or logistics team of urgent orders
- Sending reorder requests when your inventory levels become low
- Identifying and adding tags to products based on their title or SKU
To create these automations, you choose triggers, conditions, and actions.
Triggers are events that run in your store or in an app, such as an order being created or a customer being added to an app.
Conditions make sure that your workflow runs actions only when certain conditions are met.
Actions are tasks that can make changes to objects in your Shopify store as well as in apps.